Grand OpeningOctober 23, 2017
Valentine’s Day SpecialJanuary 4, 2018
If you are planning on getting a spray tan, there are a number of things you should do before you next visit.
It’s easy to just go in, but you are spending your money do try to abide by this list:
- Exfoliate and moisturize 24 hours before your treatment, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- It is highly recommended to have painted your nails and toenails, especially if they artificial.
- Wax/shave at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- The entire 24 hours before your treatment avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products or in shower moisturizers.
- Please don’t apply moisturizer, perfume, deodorant or makeup on the day of your treatment.
- Wear dark loose clothing to your appointment. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. Wear loose fitting shoes.