What To Know When You Get Eyelash ExtensionsDecember 31, 2016
What To Do Before You Come For A Spray TanJanuary 9, 2017
So you want your eyebrows done and never had them waxed before. Well, there are a few things you need to know before you take the plunge the first time to get your eyebrows waxed.
- Research: Remember these are your eyebrows and it helps if you do your research on how you want them to look. Go online and see what kind of eyebrows shapes are out there what you like, before you go and see an expert. The more informed you are the better you will be.
- Don’t wear makeup: This is important. Remember the eyebrow specialist is cleaning your eyebrows and cannot do it when you have cover-up and mascara around your eyebrows.
- Make sure you have enough hair: Making sure you have enough hair to trim is something that might seem obvious, but is absolutely necessary. It’s best to not tweeze between appointments so that the hairs are all evenly grown. This makes shaping easier and so much better in the long run.
- Be specific: Remember these are you eyebrows and that means you need to tell the eyebrow expert what you want. If you don’t know, then go over it before they begin.
- Don’t Pluck: Let your eyebrow expert do it. If you make a mistake it can’t be taken back. Just leave the tweezers in the draw.
- Be honest: Communication is the most important part with your eyebrow expert. The more you divulge, the better they know what to do. Also be sure to let them know if you have had certain procedures done to your eyes or if you use a special medication for them. Letting your eyebrow artist know these things will help make the process easier for you.
- Be Calm: The more calm you are the better the procedure will go. If they hurt too much, you can always let your eyebrow artist know!