Get Certified As A Long Island Lash Technician
Welcome to Luxurious Beauty Studios! My name is Mayelin Then and I have been in the beauty industry for five years. I am a Master Lash Artist and I have taken my passion for beauty to become a licensed professional in Esthetics and Tattooing in New York State. I have brought into existence two beautiful, breathtaking boutiques called Luxurious Beauty Studios & Luxurious Hair Studios located in West Hempstead, NY.
My studios not only offer eyelash extensions, lash lifts, and tinting but an entire range of beauty services. I would love to share my techniques and love for beauty with all of you. This is why I have opened my very own Eyelash Academy! I am very excited to have you participate in our Eyelash Extension Course and I am confident that you will be very satisfied and be able to deliver wonderful experiences for your future clients!
What’s even more exciting is the fantastic income opportunities this specialty skill will give you. Eyelash extensions are such a great business to be in and I know you are going to love it! You only need to look around to see that it is one of the hottest beauty trends and not just for models and celebrities. More and more women are making eyelash extensions an everyday part of their regimen.
Eyelash Extensions Application- 24 hours
- The eyelash extension course will consist of three days. Each day will consist of eight hours. You must complete 24 hours in order to receive your Eyelash Extension Certificate of Completion.
- The Curriculum will split into three days. The first day will focus on the following:
- What are eyelash extensions?
- Infections & Contagious Diseases of the Eye
- Allergic Reactions
- Proper Sanitation
- Client Preparation
- Lash Bonding & Effective Bonding Tips
- The second and third day will review the topics previously mentioned, but largely focus on the practical aspect of the course. Students will be ready to partake the hands-on portion of the class.
- Isolation & Separation
- Application Procedure
- Fills & Maintenance
- Business Practices and Pricing